This forum needed at least one thread !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
by jove it did need a post!
I walked in expecting a nice long rant to read, and what do I find? one sentence with a huge ass sig pic under it! No rant, no rave! Or maybe that was a very short underdeveloped rave about lacking forum activity or some other such nonsense..... who knows?
ummmm.... hmmm.... its too damn early in the morning for me to post.... I swore I'd not post first thing in the morning anymore, I really did.....

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Neuroflare's rant on JP3 get moved here? Where'd it go?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
You got MY post! Wasn't that good enough!? Why I oughta--*sounds of REALLY "bad stuff" happening commence* Woah, careful, Smoke, people are gonna think you're not healthy in the head there. Er, sorry 'bout that. I'lL jUst bE GoINg nOw...

PINEAPPLES!...