Bug list that is sticky and closed...FMI - please consider...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many bug reports.

And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of them are repetitive.

When I find a bug, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to tell if it's been reported.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please have one compiled list of bugs with different headings, i.e. weapon, map, gunner, ranger, tech, deployables, movement, misc, menu, interface, hud, whatever you want. so we can just look through what has been submitted and is officially on the list.

If you want, I will take the time to go through each bug report and list them out and maintain the list for you, on a daily basis, but something must be done. This is pure craziness.

Right now, it's a madhouse in here.

Thx and GG.

Dubious

Salamander Saver!
Sep 12, 2003
The Sticky at the top is maintained as bug reports are confirmed as being reproducable bugs (again, NOT tweaks). I will try to categorize them, but so many fall into multiple categories that its almost futile. I try to go through each report myself so understand that someone is actually looking at these things. :) If I see a duplicate or a tweak I tend to ignore it since it takes too much time to address each one individually.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
IndianPsycho said:
It says "Bug Fixes" doesn't it? Bug fixes as in...bugs that have been fixed.

I think he means the one above that.. The one dubious started.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
Basically, something that is moderated. People just post crap and append it to the thread and it becomes a huge message fest of repeated bugs etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.