Steve Jobs biopic will star Ashton Kutcher

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yup.
and Wozzy bear approves.
Ashton Kutcher is playing Steve Jobs. According to the AP, Kutcher's publicist has confirmed that the "Two and a Half Men" star will play the late Apple co-founder in the indie film "Jobs."

While many reacted negatively to the news that Kutcher -- famous for playing goofy characters onscreen -- would take on an icon like Jobs, at least one of the late visionaries former colleagues wasn't too upset.

"The fear that many might have is that Ashton was selected because he's 'hot' right now," Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak told TMZ. "But I feel that his selection was done in the most professional manner. And I'm glad that he's onboard. I think he'll put a lot into it and that he cares about this particular subject."
sauce: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/ashton-kutcher-steve-jobs_n_1400093.html

rumor has it they're going to charge 18 dollars for a ticket and then release a sequel 3 months later starring Leonardo DiCaprio @ 9 dollars a ticket.
true story.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I guess he kinda looks like Jobs.... kinda.

The similarities between current day Ashton and a young Steve are there. Not sure about an older Steve Jobs though.

Young+Steve+Jobs+%25286%2529.jpg

ashton-kutcher-2011-a-p.jpg

Last edited: