E3 2011: What's going on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Could be. From what I read from the game 47 would meet up with Diana in the flesh way more than the brief bit in Blood Money.

Also,
I doubt that 47 would have a grudge against Diana. At the end of Blood Money, she put 47 into a coma of sorts. During 47's apparent funeral, he was given his two signature silverballers, and was kissed by Diana, with the antidote on her lips. Diana merely infiltrated the Franchise, and set up the ruse so that 47 can easily kill Cayne (once he woke up from the coma of course).

Maybe he would have a grudge against her for putting 47 into the position, but it probably won't last (going back to the religious theme of the 2nd game.)

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
My Daughter is a host (or something) at the E3, she's making 650$ to hand the new Nintendo thingy to gamers....and play against them.

I told her to get me some swag, so far she's only got 3 Nintendo shirts...

They asked her in the interview if she knew anything about gaming...she lied and said "yes" although she did shoot Ren once with the goo gun, when she was about 7 or 8, does that count?

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tomorrow's lineup

I can't handle the super secret!

Wednesday, June 8th
Spider-Man: Edge of Time | 11:00am
Dead Island | 11:20am
Gears of War 3 (Horde Mode) | 11:40am
Rage | Noon
Prey 2 | 12:20pm
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | 12:40pm
Saints Row III | 1:00pm
Lord of the Rings: War in the North | 1:30pm
Ninja Gaiden III | 2:00pm
The Darkness II | 3:00pm
Street Fighter X Tekken | 3:20pm
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City | 3:40pm
Super Secret Sequel #1 | 4:00pm
Super Secret Sequel #2 | 4:20pm
Super Secret Sequel #3 | 4:40pm
WWE 12 | 5:20pm
Super Secret Sequel #4 | 5:40pm
Prototype 2 | 6:00pm
BioShock Infinite | 6:30pm

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
My Daughter is a host (or something) at the E3, she's making 650$ to hand the new Nintendo thingy to gamers....and play against them.

They asked her in the interview if she knew anything about gaming...she lied and said "yes" although she did shoot Ren once with the goo gun, when she was about 7 or 8, does that count?
Shooting Ren always counts! :)

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of those 'Super Secret' sequels announcements is being made by Crytek UK. Hmmm... either TimeSplitters sequel or something completely different.

Valve is also a potential announcer. It's probably Gabe Newell's chocolate fountain installation in his personal snackbar.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com

Pics or she's not real. :D

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Please ZOE3!
..oh wait no Kojima at this event. At least I'm set with the remakes of the ZOE games for PS3 and X360 (2012).

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Pics or she's not real. :D

No.

I'm proud that she did it on her own, if she had listened to me she wouldn't have gone.

I thought it was an internet scam, she looks up "PUSH" models, talks to a guy on the phone, next she tells me she's going to L.A. for some "modeling work".

We got into a fight about it.... she went anyway.

I swear to god, a daughter will drive a man to drink.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003

Sounds like a pretty cool gig. :tup:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Valve confirmed that they won't be at E3 this year a while back.

True, but they also said that the half life episodes would come out ever six months or so. You can't believe anything they say, as they are filthy, filthy liars