UT PS2 Character Pack v1.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The PS2 Warmachines for PC were already released in the past on SkinCity, problem is that FileWorks is down currently... Unless AlCap is going to update even those because I hate the fact that Warmachines use Robot voices instead of the MaleTwo ones.

And you need to use XBots to make the new characters appear in the bot list because the vanilla one supports only a limited amount of bot chars.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I wasn't able to contact Psychic_313 when I last tried, so I'm not going to include a fix for the Warmachines since I can't get his permission.

The (hopefully) final version is up. I decided to edit the Male ISV Kran skins, so the letters and numbers are facing the right direction. The Skaarj should all be able to get through that spot in DM-Peak, too.

DarkBarrage99

Jun 19, 2010
east coast
The PS2 Warmachines for PC were already released in the past on SkinCity, problem is that FileWorks is down currently... Unless AlCap is going to update even those because I hate the fact that Warmachines use Robot voices instead of the MaleTwo ones.

And you need to use XBots to make the new characters appear in the bot list because the vanilla one supports only a limited amount of bot chars.

thanks, works flawlessly now. any idea what the name of the pack is? i tried looking around and haven't found anything labled with "ps2" or "war machines" or "warboss" together, and I didn't see it at skin city, went through all the bp4 skins.

I wasn't able to contact Psychic_313 when I last tried, so I'm not going to include a fix for the Warmachines since I can't get his permission....

...The (hopefully) final version is up...

you could just include a link or description in a read-me directing people towards psychic_313's fix, and not package the fix in your mod. I'd be perfectly happy without the voice fix, even though I... already have it >.> lol. are you going to include those war machine skins?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
You said you removed all refences to the 313 fix? Well I found some now:

if( BP4PlayerFix313(SkinActor)!=None ) {
BP4PlayerFix313(SkinActor).FakeSkinName = SkinName;
} else if( BP4BotFix313(SkinActor)!=None ) {
BP4BotFix313(SkinActor).FakeSkinName = SkinName;
}

That wa sjust in GenericPS2robot, but it appears to be at other classes as well.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I wouldn't think that references to the fix in some classes would stop all of them from working. There are no references to it in GenericPS2Male and DamienPS2, but he still doesn't work without it. Even Dominator's voice gives a warning without the fix.

you could just include a link or description in a read-me directing people towards psychic_313's fix, and not package the fix in your mod.

Places like Skincity want people to include all needed files, and the fix is really small. I didn't think it would be a problem since I already included Advanced Model Support. Also, both packages can be redistributed with other packs as long as the original zip files are included.

Anyway, sorry about all of the problems this pack has had. I really should have tried harder.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I wouldn't think that references to the fix in some classes would stop all of them from working. There are no references to it in GenericPS2Male and DamienPS2, but he still doesn't work without it. Even Dominator's voice gives a warning without the fix.

Places like Skincity want people to include all needed files, and the fix is really small. I didn't think it would be a problem since I already included Advanced Model Support. Also, both packages can be redistributed with other packs as long as the original zip files are included.

Anyway, sorry about all of the problems this pack has had. I really should have tried harder.

I think they wouldn't top working, if you did for example reference your own classes instead of these ones. It makes no sense to reference the 313 classes. The fakeskin functions you included in so you just need to rewrite that a bit to work, it won't be that difficult.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Even in a test .u file that only had GenericPS2Male and all of Damien's class files, he still wouldn't work without the fix. I couldn't find any references to it in those files.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Even in a test .u file that only had GenericPS2Male and all of Damien's class files, he still wouldn't work without the fix. I couldn't find any references to it in those files.

Well I just told you where the reference is before. Just do search through the each classes and look for those lines and alter them. That should do it.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Like I said, there weren't any references to the fix and they still didn't work. I just went through every file, and I switched the references for the few classes that still had them. The pack still doesn't work without the fix.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Like I said, there weren't any references to the fix and they still didn't work. I just went through every file, and I switched the references for the few classes that still had them. The pack still doesn't work without the fix.

There must be reason why though, what errors does it give? I mean I guess this just barely works, thanks to the 313 fix, but the issue must be somewhere else.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I figured out that problem. There was a reference to the pack in the default properties of the GenericPS2Bot class that I never noticed before. I tested the new version on a fresh install with nothing but the 436 patch and AMS, and it worked.

The new version adds PC skins to Rampage and Xan, and I improved some of the Skaarj Hybrid animations.