Epic Games 20th Anniversary - Free Soundtrack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Epic 20th Anniversary Original Soundtrack

11aiav5.jpg

A nice 20th anniversary soundtrack collection from Epic. Listen & download away!

Tracklist:

01. Unreleased Theme - Unreal Tournament 3 - Rom Di Prisco (2007)
02. Dan - Jill of the Jungle - Dan Froelich (1992)
03. Main Theme - Unreal - Alexander Brandon/Michiel Van der Boss (1998)
04. Armored Prayer - Gears of War 2 - Steve Jablonsky (2008)
05. Vault of Tears - Infinity Blade II - Josh Aker (2011)
06. Space - Epic Pinball - Robert Allen (1993)
07. Main Menu - Unreal Tournament - Alexander Brandon (1999)
08. Menu Song - Jazz Jackrabbit - Robert Allen (1994)
09. They’ll Be Coming For You Now - Infinity Blade - Josh Aker (2010)
10. Hope Runs Deep - Gears of War 2 - Steve Jablonsky (2008)
11. Main Theme - Tyrian - Alexander Brandon (1995)
12. Hyperblast Redux - Unreal Tournament 2004 - Kevin Riepl (2004)
13. Hanover’s Favorite Son - Gears of War 3 - Steve Jablonsky (2011)
14. Main Theme - Shadow Complex - Josh Aker (2009)
15. 14 Years After E-Day - Gears of War - Kevin Riepl (2006)
16. Lockdown - Unreal Tournament 3 - Jesper Kyd (2007)
17. Theme - Bulletstorm - Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz/Michal Cielecki (2011)
18. Pull Back the Bass - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Alexander Brandon (1998)
19. Transistor - Unreal Championship 2 - Kevin Riepl (2005)
20. Finally A Tomorrow - Gears of War 3 - Steve Jablosnky (2011)
21. Cole Train Rap [EXPLICIT] - Gears of War - (Mike Larson & Rom Di Prisco)

http://epicgames.com/community/epic-20th-anniversary-commemorative-soundtrack/

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Epic Games is 20 years old and to celebrate they have released a free soundtrack that features games from Jill of the Jungle to Gears of War 3 (thanks chong). Songs from most of the Unreal series makes an appearance as well. Since it encompasses such a lengthy period of time, some of the real UT gems like Skyward Fire or Foregone Destruction didn't make the cut but hey where else are you going to get the cool Jazz Jackrabbit menu music?

Happy Birthday, Epic!

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
This is a pretty neat gift. Thanks! :)

edit: oh ****, it's the Titan Pack theme! Lots of people begged for this!

Last edited:

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
Yeah, they tweeted about this a couple of days ago; which explains why I've been diggin' the Unreal Tournament 3- Lockdown already. Cool track. (I bought UT3 when it came out, but never really listened to the soundtrack.)

GoW had some nice, epic orchestral stuff.

moonflyer

Jun 2, 2003
Shanghai,China
lichong.blogbus.com
UT99, UT2K3/4, UT3, I love all the music of them. They are one big reason why I love UT. This free OST gift from Epic, is really a nice gift to us fans!
Next year we will have the 15th anniversary of Unreal, can't wait to see what Epic plans to do about it. Annouce a new Unreal title? That would be GREAT!

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Wow! I was wondering when they would release that UT3 theme. It was in their titan-pack trailer. Sort of a combo of the UT3 theme and the UC2 theme. Sweet!

LivingPuppet

Registered Puppet
Sep 13, 2003
Tiny Toy Town of Terror
Visit site
I'm surprised to see Epic Pinball Space Theme in there. That was the most memorable track from Epic Pinball(lots of other gems in there too) for me and probably the best track out of the 20.

Robert A. Allen was one of the best composers ever when it came to video games in the '90s. Wished he still composed tracks for Epic. Wonder what he's up to these days.

Nostalgia has set in and I now have the sudden urge to play Jazz1(pretty much every track in that game was pure fire) and Epic Pinball again.

I think Epic should've released 2 or 3 volumes with 20 tracks each. That way we could get more songs from the older games.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Odd that they didn't put Forgone instead of the main menu theme, Forgone is the most memorable song out of any of the UT series.
Well, being the Unreal vets that we are, I'm sure a lot of us have already got our favorite tunes of Unreal and UT as mp3's so it's not a big deal really.

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Skyward Fire is truely memorable for me because I used it on my first publically released Deathmatch level - DM-Nouveax.
In case you've forgotten the track or the map for that matter, here it is.
Ahhh the memories.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5xYph4u04[/M]

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Skyward Fire is truely memorable for me because I used it on my first publically released Deathmatch level - DM-Nouveax.
Ahhh the memories.

snip

Well, I see that you weren't exactly transcending another level in skill when you made that video. :lol:

Sorry. I had to make that joke. But yeah, Skyward Fire for the win.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I never liked Skyward. Same with Foregone.
At least the first one got a decent remix in UT3.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Well, I see that you weren't exactly transcending another level in skill when you made that video. :lol:

Sorry. I had to make that joke. But yeah, Skyward Fire for the win.

LOL - no worries - super old video grab - I really should do another capture thinking about it.

Oh and another old favourite of mine is Razorback - Superb!!

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4v5kp3Avz0[/M]

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ahhh the memories.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5xYph4u04[/M]

Ah, Dm-nouveaux. Always liked that one.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Why the heck do you have to download one at a time? :( Lots of great music here, only track I wish they would have thrown in is the OMF theme.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Why the heck do you have to download one at a time? :( Lots of great music here, only track I wish they would have thrown in is the OMF theme.

The lack of a ZIP is annoying, however just use DownThemAll for Firefox and you should be able to get them pretty easily.

moonflyer

Jun 2, 2003
Shanghai,China
lichong.blogbus.com
Odd that they didn't put Forgone instead of the main menu theme, Forgone is the most memorable song out of any of the UT series.

Forgone is one of the best UT music ever. Everytime I hear it, I can feel that mysterious Unreal atmosphere right around me like I can see it.
Skyward Fire is great too.

On a second thought, I just love every song. I guess I am not a picky guy:D