Stumped . . . on Unreal 2 demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Hey all, I've recently downloaded the Unreal 2 demo just for fun, but so far it hasn't been fun. :( I'm stuck at level 1. I mean the very beginning, where the spaceship is sitting in the middle of the walled courtyard and a couple of dead guys are laying around. I feel like I'm playing Myst :lol:

If somone could tell me how to get out of the fortress maybe I could take it from there. I've been real busy playing UT2004 so I'm used to different commands or something. Anyway any tips, hints or knowledge you can shed on the subject would be great. :D

Thanks, Randy

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
He's being sarcastic... as I recall it, there should be a door right in front of you in the courtyard, not very hard to operate one last time I checked. Perhaps there's a switch next to it or something, but I coulda sworn it was already open.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
randyannie said:
Hey all, I've recently downloaded the Unreal 2 demo just for fun,

:( no ,

no

i can't belive i lost unreal 2 (pc format) ,

no

i c the dark cloud commin'

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
i don't think you should open more threads about this topic, people might start to think you are just to lame to handle even one thread. in which there were answers to your question already :rolleyes:

check this out.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
cyb said:
i don't think you should open more threads about this topic, people might start to think you are just to lame to handle even one thread. in which there were answers to your question already :rolleyes:

check this out.

dont worry Cyb

this guy use alot this forum ,

and manny times for same question

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Am I missing something here or are people actually knockin' on this guy for making a post asking for help? o_O

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Seiken said:
how is it possible for someone to be this retarded?

good question

he's already asked on how Change bot difficulty

but im not here to jerk , so i don't give you link to the thread :p

this guy know nothing and all the post he maded are dumb question like :

Randyannie said:
how do i hack a door ?
what is UT2k4?
what are the icon on my teamate's head?
how do i chat in-game?

look at ReadMe and manuals plz , and stop asking question like this , 90% of question on this forums are inteligent

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Mantik said:
Am I missing something here or are people actually knockin' on this guy for making a post asking for help? o_O

yes you are.

Kantham said:
90% of question on this forums are inteligent

make it 10%. what's my name? ;)

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Kantham said:
well , this thread is old

Heh ...good point ....rofl :lol: doh!

good one shorts :lol:

Wow I needed something like this to break the tension a bit ..thanks