My main gripe about Unreal Tournament

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuicideUZI

Mar 28, 2008
I recently tried going back to UT3, but the main thing that turns me off from the game is the player scale and design. Every time I play I feel like me and everyone else is a midget with big bulky gear on. It is pretty sad because I used to be a big UT fan and bought UT3 on day 1, but this always dissuades me from playing.

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
And with extra utcomp sauce they become flying and glowing midgets, yahoo!

silentlykiller

Dec 16, 2008
holland game name: <))fk((>nero
I recently tried going back to UT3, but the main thing that turns me off from the game is the player scale and design. Every time I play I feel like me and everyone else is a midget with big bulky gear on. It is pretty sad because I used to be a big UT fan and bought UT3 on day 1, but this always dissuades me from playing.

lol it weird that that make you stop play ut3

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster

That's the first thing I noticed in the demo when I first started playing coming from UT2K4, but after a couple of matches I did not notice any more. Every game will have a different feel depending on what your used to playing and expecting. Once you learn the movement you will find that those midgets move pretty darn fast.

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
In RL go stand in front of someone that's about the same height as you. Attempt to look forward.

Now try and do the same thing in UT3

Sparty304

Dec 20, 2009
Deck 16
That's the first thing I noticed in the demo when I first started playing coming from UT2K4, but after a couple of matches I did not notice any more. Every game will have a different feel depending on what your used to playing and expecting. Once you learn the movement you will find that those midgets move pretty darn fast.

Indeed. They move like 25 mph on foot. Then again Unreal is a "fast-pased" shooter game