Postal 2 for Mac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Thanks again to Ryan Gordon and his financiers, Postal 2, the wacky FPS featuring Gary Coleman, is now available for Mac users. Right now, the only place you can snag it is at the Running With Scissors Online Store, and that's only if you're not in New Zealand. Funny, didn't they film the uber-violent Hercules, Xena: Warrior Princess and LOTR films there?

G

guest3232

Tasteless and uberviolent

QAPete said:
Thanks again to Ryan Gordon and his financiers, Postal 2, the wacky FPS featuring Gary Coleman, is now available for Mac users. Right now, the only place you can snag it is at the Running With Scissors Online Store, and that's only if you're not in New Zealand. Funny, didn't they film the uber-violent Hercules, Xena: Warrior Princess and LOTR films there?

This fukcing "game" should be forbitten worldwide! I played a lot of great shooters, but this one is just perverse, senseless and makes people run amok.
It's definately a great game if some guys now torture humans and animals virtual instead of in real life.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I must say that the developers do kinda look like your archetypal "diry old men". :D

Btw. I watched Rambo last night, so I ran amok on my village and killed just about everyone, with my modified bow and explosive arrow. I then proceeded to stich my own wounds too (Rambo movie made me do that too).
It's a shame really, as the other week I watched the Friends series and that made me live with my eight buddys in the same appartment and pull corny jokes all day.
It's strange how films and games make people do stuff.
I need money to get out of jail after my killing spree - so I've asked the warden to play the film "Blow" so I will be forced by the film to sell drugs and make lots of money.
On second thoughts, I might just play "jailbreak" - as that will make me break out of jail and slaughter people senselessly ... oh I'm so easely influenced.

BesigedB

Shocking Behaviour
Apr 7, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
supersheep.org
guest3232 said:
This fukcing "game" should be forbitten worldwide! I played a lot of great shooters, but this one is just perverse, senseless and makes people run amok.
It's definately a great game if some guys now torture humans and animals virtual instead of in real life.

This user aka the daily mail :lol:

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
Internal Affairs was telling everyone in New Zealand that if they have Postal 2, to destroy it or hand it in. Clearly im thinking theres no ****ing way thatz going to happen.

/EDIT: LOTR, Hercules and Xena are not Uber violent, theyre actually not really that violent at all :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Only the best games get ported to the Mac.
hmm I guess that means Postal 2 is a must-buy then ;)

Besides : it's only as violent as you want it to be.
No one tells you to piss on anyone or to set the gay club on fire ... ;)