I kick @ss!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Dec 9, 1999
I do. I took on 5 bots set on Godlike and auto-adjustment skill level turned off and I kicked @ss! It was last man standing and I finished everyone off with 12 lives left. And I was tired. Now is it just me or are the bots too easy? Hey epic and digital and the other 50 companys that made this game, can you make the bots harder to beat? You should put in 'Pyro' as the next highest skill level, hehe.

------------------
Smoking boats and eating retard sandwiches

Gunsmoke

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
You must know how to hide real good. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Try going up against 5 Godlike bots in a regular deathmatch game and you'll see how "easy" them bots are...hehe. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
If you can kick 5 Godlike bots and call it "easy", then I've got reason to fear seeing you online /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

The sidewinder sleeps tonight....and frags tomorrow!

Pyro

Dec 9, 1999
Well first of all I didn't hide at all, and against Godlike bots that makes no difference except put you in a stationary position which is as good as dead. And you should fear me....except I don't play online because of my cr@ppy conection. Except on those rare occasions at 4 in the morning when I can get a good conection.

bullet2.gif

Smoking boats and eating retard sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.