SKIN REQUEST AND IDEA!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

conleykid15

Aug 19, 2004
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE A PREDITOR SKIN! like the Preditor that AhNold killed in that movie The Preditor !!!
i think it would be so sick!!!!!
and if someone HAS made it already...please send me a link to my email
conleykid15@hotmail.com

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
look on other pages in this request forum someone asked that already and sumone posted the link.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Let's make a little more serious request ;)
Sorry Klasnic, SaD, but now I'm on work (and on DSL):
PREDATOR.JPG

predator.jpg

No need to post more. We all know this guy, is part of the family. :lol:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I got that Alien v Predator model pack a week or so ago, but couldn't install it into 2k4 because it would've overwritten one of the default animation (for alien) files. I just got rid of it again... Also there seems to be two versions floating around EvilEngine's final version and a multiplayer balanced pack(?) which came out later by another author I believe - Do any of you guys have either of them up and running in 2k4?

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
the link i posted works with ut2k4 guys so dont worry bout it, cuz i have that pack installed.

Aug 2, 2004
Balanced was a rework of EE's I believe. And from what I have heard ee is working on a new pack.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Off topic a little but when posting new threads avoid the !!!!! as all emailed replies have been going straight into my junk mail (this and the Scarface request) :)

Wigglez - did you overwrite the aliens.ukx file? I must check it out again later

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hid pred looks kool, could make the face a little better but its looks good, no offense but i dont think they should put tcs on him, prolly gonna ruin the way he looks.

some tcs ruin chars appearance.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea i kno they need it but on chars like pred and cloud they shouldnt have tc's cuz ppl kno whos team ur on, and tcs ruin some chars appearance. but i kno what you mean.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i still think he needs to work on the face more tho, kinda not all that good but ill d/l the model cuz i love predator.

Aug 2, 2004
None, zip and nada unfortunately. I suggest you get the toys and play with them to bide your time. you could play tea... I mine strategize how to own people :D :D :D :D :D.