SF MESSAGE BOARD! READ NO!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

deathren

Go look at the SF Message Board! farrp and agent smith!
They are on that message board!
Just to bring it to attention, but, INF is losing people!

Im staying with I N F I L T R A T I O N!

I

INF_Neo

So what? This is not a jail. If they want their souls to be damned...

------------------
Anybody out there knows what a Tigger is?

M

MrTicky

Who cares about the SF_message board. SF will never be as great and ORIGINAL as INF.

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

A

AgentSmith

Okay! Okay! I'll confess... I didn't mean to go there... just the curiosity pulled me!
I'M STILL LOYAL TO INF, LOYAL TO THE END!

P.S. I'm not a traitor /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

R

Repairman_Jack

I've submitted to that board too.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

F

farrp

Just so you know:
I am a mod freak. I visit and post messages on all game mod sites. CS, TFC, GoldenEye, Firearms, AHL, INF, SF, even some mods for Rainbow 6. I love mods. I acutally bought UT for the Mods alone. The game is fun, but I like realistic/army type games. And mods all point in that general direction. (except Quake mods...yukkk!) I don't think SF will be as realistic as INF, although it looks good, I don't think it will be as fun. (no a$$-kissing intended) If you check out all of the HL, R6 and UT mod sites, you'll see that I have posted in all of them. But INF is my first, and you never forget your first. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I am a programming major(CS) in school and I also like to take a look at how the creators coded their stuff. If that's OK...hehe!
That's all I have to say about that

Has everyone seen that 'Akimbo Mutator' for UT retail. Very cool! Well...lets just say I havn't gotten sick of it yet. Try it with the 'Pinata' mutator.

Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

[This message has been edited by farrp (edited 01-19-2000).]

I

INF_Neo

Well farrp, in Germany you'd be called "Schlampe" or "Nutte" or "Flittchen"

------------------

B

BadBoy

I am looking for the funniest Mod for UT I dont care what other ppl say if SF turns out too be any good I take it if it is crapp I know what way too turn! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I am under the alias Beast666 on the SF forum and they show much more fighting spirit than you but I feel like they are just sitting on the forum and scratching their butts I dont know?

------------------
I will not be the one to save humankind!

D

deathren

Oh.

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be, That's MY question!
Sez Deathren! [/quote]

My loyalty is to
I N F I L T R A T I O N

F

farrp

deathren: It's cool man, jsut thought i'd clue ya in.

Neo: What does "Schlampe" or "Nutte" or "Flittchen" mean in German??
(Psyco, Nutjob, Freak...right??)

Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

M

MrTicky

SF may make a great mod, but they cant think of anything original. I shall remain loyal to INFILTRATION, so will Agentsmith, and Deathren.

Neo: I think a tigger is that Tiger from winnie the pooh or something. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

P

profit

how many SF topics do we need?

someone should start closing down topics not related to INF directly.....

enough with V3.x too!

K

Kibbles-N-Bits

AgentSmith!!! Farrp!!! What have you done!!! You have tasted the forbidden fruit of the SF team! You shall be damned forever! Leave this place! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
---------

I

INF_Neo

Let me explain these German words (they all mean about the same): okay, a person with many many places and people to go to. The intention this person has when going to these places or persons is reproduction. Understood?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yep, Tigger is the tiger from Winnie Pooh. Nice guy!

------------------

M

MrTicky

Hehe heh KibblesNbits... But Agentsmith has see the fruit, but have not bitten it.

He is loyal, and shall remain loyal to Infiltration, Forever. His soul shall live, His power shall reign, for Infiltration shall prevail! In the name of Infiltration! We shall stand in it's name! Hail Warren! King of Infiltration! and Hail Catalyst! All High Assistant to thy king! If I die, I die for Infiltration!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

M

MrTicky

The Loyal Men of Infiltration shall not take the forbidden fruit of SF. Know that from this day forth! That the Loyal Men of Infiltration, are loyal, to death!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

B

BadBoy

I am ded!

------------------
I will not be the one to save humankind!