Lowest possible health?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Ok in case you haven't noticed when the server is changing maps you can't die. YOu still take damage, but you just don't die. You start to get negative health as people attack you. So the question is how low can we get it. I say we get someone to like 1 health and then when the server changes maps drop him in the lava and have everyone in the server shoot a redeemer at him or something, and see how low he gets.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I've had -3500 once when I was seriously low on health and someone hit me dead on with an amped flak. Atleast I think it was that low. The server changed right when I looked at my health.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Is it possible to get an amped shock rifle? That would take down your health for sure lol. I'm talking uber low like as many people as we can shooting at one person. See if you can screw it up somehow or something lol.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
This is from a clanmatch sometime ago, server was acting up and kinda hung, but people were still moving.

Total damage: -4133 (and I could still walk around and shoot :D)

Attachments

• Shot00033.jpg
    Shot00033.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 34

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
how can you get to -4000 health though? o_O Even with the flak and it's 100 damage it would take a long time to get someone that high, and there just isn't enough time for that to happen.

How come it lists 999 health?