Band of Brothers: TC Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Winston

Dec 10, 2003
i know what tou all thinking not another one any forget that we currently looking for extra staff over at BoB all positions considered were moving over from Call Of Duty basically because it sort of defeats the point in doing it on CoD

and from reading :lol: a couple of other TC recruiting posts if you dont have anything decent to say SIMPLY DONT POST A REPLY

anyway here is our forums http://www.101st-airborne.nl/bob/viewtopic.php?t=199 pointless showing you the website as the current one is the CoD one and also here is some teaser Pics

c47.jpg

105mm_01.jpg

105mm_02.jpg

105mm_03.jpg

M4_loRes01.jpg

M4_loRes02.jpg

50caliber.jpg

there is also more of course but i dont want to kill the forums with Pics....

The only Real position we are short on are Coders

Anyway if anyone is interested drop me a line on here or e-mail me at mrwinston@mstogdale.f2s.com :)

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
Evenin Winst ;)

Just out of interest m8, did you get permission to do this off the guys who made BoB? It would be a nasty shame for you to get shut down like the last BoB mod on 2k3.

Anyway, screenshots look cool, love the artillery peice :D