Happy 4th!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Ah yes, what better way to show your love of the ideas of "all men are created equal" (except the darkies that Jefferson and his mates owned) and so on than by letting off enough fireworks to shame the artillery division of a small nation's army.

...you people make me sick.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Yeah, God forbid you have fun when celebrating your nations Independence. :rolleyes:
Anyways, I had a blast. Watched our city's fireworks show from across a lake, then went out to one of my buddy's house where we hung out setting off our own and enjoyed the night thoroughly.

Last edited:

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I spent the evening at work occasionally seeing a bottle rocket or two through the window after the storm sent us horizontal rain that knocked out power and blew down our doors, and getting to develop photos for a man who took nude pictures of his fat ugly wife. Is that what we had a revolution for?

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I spent the day at a family reunion hearing the same stories repeated over and over and getting my hair pulled by a seven year old that I wanted to kill.

Lightzout

Infiltration Player
Apr 16, 2001
San Rafael, California
Visit site
Costa Rica does that too. No booze before elections. I think 90% of the eligible citizens there vote compared to the 30% or so in California who made it into the booths last year. We have disgraced democracy here. The Fouth of July is all about beer sales now.