You know this forum is going downhill when.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
why, whats wrong with the nerf forum?
im going to give that game a chance!

and you know this forum is going downhill when all its used for is spam!

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
....when you only visit here to test your signature where few will see you screw up :)

Testing... testing:
ukliam2.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
red.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam3.gif

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Wow, I'm a newbie all over again!

I liked Wheel of Time a whole whole lot! Good ole fashioned one player exploration--some levels scared the piss out of me, too.

DeusEx I haven't gotten around to playing yet:(. Isn't Anachronox another Unreal engine game coming soon?

So, my question. What is NAB? I'll prolly find out just by browsing this short forum, though.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Deus Ex

yaddayaddaJCDenton.....blahdiblahMJ12mumblemumbleWaltonSimonsIcarusetcetc.

Seriously though, does anyone know where all the augs go (head, torso etc) because I'm starting again and I want to make sure I pick all the right augs. Those augs being radar transparency, cloak and health restore. So if u know can u post it here?