Virax made a map! We gotta review it!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corion

Reviewer Dude ... Guy
Apr 18, 2004
Houston, TX
He COULD make a non-1on1 map that's *slightly* larger and fixes any bugs and adds suggestions people have undoubtedly already found with/for it.

Virax

Apr 13, 2004
Skaarjmaster - whether I made the mistake of forgetting to fix the botcount or not, whether the size allows for more players or not, the fact remains that it was intended, and all powerup/weapon placement, was placed there, tested, and tweaked, for optimal 1on1 play.

Next time, I'll make sure to fix the bot count. :)

Corion... you're right, I could. In fact, I just may. However, I don't think I'll be making it any larger; only fixing a few small bugs which slipped through during last minute testing.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see the review. I'm pretty sure my map will get torn apart, but that's fine - I need constructive criticism, whether it be harsh or not. I'm just tired of hearing the whole 1on1 thing debated over. =P