Left & center handed weapon holding...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
This is too true... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I'm a lefty and I'd like to see lefthanded models /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif
I asked Warren about it a while back and he sort of laughed me right out of the forum /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Not really /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
However the point of his reply was that it would be a rather cold day down below before we can expect to see properly modeled lefthanded models and holding...

Sad but I can live with it /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
C.

------------------
The Old Lie;
Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori

hunchback

Mar 25, 2000
Oakdale, CA, USA
www2.ucsc.edu
What problem were you having with the left-handed weapons?

I'm a lefty too and play with the guns on the left side, but I don't recall seeing anything weird. I'll look more closely the next time I play...

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
What happens when you select left is that the entire model moves to the left.
The model does NOT shift hands so to speak.
That looks a bit weird to tbe totally honest.
Try to hold a rifle with as a right hander would then without changing hands put the stock of the rifle on your left shoulder and you'll see what I mean /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

C.

------------------
The Old Lie;
Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori