Catch me up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
What did I miss in four years? Forum crashes, old timers leaving/returning, memes, etc. Anything good or not really?

I already saw the DuX guy from a month ago, I fucking loved those nuts :lol:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Meh, the forum has been slowing down honestly. There's not really any drama anymore, just a bit of discussion. Reading BuF is pretty much the same as reading SomethingAwful, except with less stretched anuses.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I'm surprised it took this long, really. I've been a member since I was 19.

I was young and stupid then. Now I'm just old and stupid. :p

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What did I miss in four years? Forum crashes, old timers leaving/returning, memes, etc. Anything good or not really?

I already saw the DuX guy from a month ago, I fucking loved those nuts :lol:

There were no other crashes, a lot of people left without notice for your laughing inconvenience.

As for gaming if you missed out too, Diablo 3 didn't live the hype, and absolutely every single person on the planet suddenly like FarCry 3 because tits.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
sheet, 3 neme posts and not a single rolleyes smiley. who are you and what happened to the real nemephosis?

edit: oh, we're finally able to curse without censor. bitches!