COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Killer basically you're the cancer that is killing Call of Duty.

I thought this was a cod MW2 thread, not a grade 2 thread. You wanna insult me, PM me it instead so i can laugh at you in secret.

Wow, look at those tags, it really is grade 2...my feelings don't get hurt over words on teh internets.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[PSI]Snow White;2336908 said:
COD Modern Warfare 2 - Live game play 8/25/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FuwFT4p5hA

Very quick but somewhat nice nonetheless. The mostly interesting part from that vid was the "Shoot the legs!" moment.

[PSI]Snow White;2336908 said:
Modern Warfare 2 - GamesCom 2009 footage #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUc8izn3xmQ

Infinityward will be releasing a new video sometime before the weekend.

Same thing all over again, but offscreen. D:

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I too am excited about a new batch of ****ty servers from which to get my *** banned.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The guns looked like they kill in pretty much 3 hits max. I can't imagine on Easycore, if they keep it.
to me it's nearly looking like they won't as they seem to want a faster paced direction.

My friend in the military says it's alot of fun (they apparently get games and movies before we because they are in Iraq ETC).

He has commented on how it's still pretty much the same, but better in some areas. They've apparently had it for about a week or so and it's been going around their servers like crazy.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ModernWarfare2IraqBuild.exe

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I do find it a bit silly, but I understand such service is memorable and treatable.

Last edited: