XMP request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
Im trying to find all the stuff needed to setup and play xmp without needing to download maps or mods from servers.

I would like to get this and distro it via a torrent if possable. FILERUSH would be a good tracker for this. :)

I lost all my xmp files due to an hdd over heating. (data was scrambled)

now that there is a master server again i would like to make a pack that i could easly have friends download that has ALL the needed files in it. :)

well, you got, ( i have them all on a CD, I will try to find them for ya)

GFMP
CBP
CXP
AlienPod Map pack

Those are the ones that stick outta my head.

I've been working on a GOOD fix of the stock maps. Apparently when I went and optimzed them, it only worked for good/great PCs. The older crappy ones couldn't handel the optimiaztions that I did to them. So I'm working on just getting exploits/holes/bugs fixed, without any optimathingies.

Last edited:

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
yeah its been a while since i been here :p

will look at fixing it sometime to tired to do it now

yeah If i can get all the files i will see about making a distro of the game(cd free installer) and all the map packs and such, If we could make an installer for all of it with the new server info built in that would rock ;)

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
Last edited:

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
PF Prophet said:
yeah its been a while since i been here :p

will look at fixing it sometime to tired to do it now

yeah If i can get all the files i will see about making a distro of the game(cd free installer) and all the map packs and such, If we could make an installer for all of it with the new server info built in that would rock ;)
A couple of us are working on exactly that right now, watch this space. :)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
i got a tracker i use ALOT and try and keep a good ratio at, i will seed it there, they have well over 1million members , that should bring some new blood into the game :D

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Although I still dislike you I appreciate the fact that you are still doing some good for the XMP community.

Status
Not open for further replies.