How about a new Forum for Unreal 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StormHammer

Storminator
Yes, I know it's very early in development.

But it would give everyone the chance to voice an opinion as to what they would like to see in the game, and debate the issues.

Just a thought. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
'The enemy can't press a button if you disable his hand...Medic!' (Starship Troopers)

StormHammer

Storminator
I have to disagree saint77.

Unreal was primarily a single-player game, whereas UT is primarily multiplayer. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE UT, and at the moment I only play against the bots.

Unreal 2 has already started development, and is set to encompass different worlds this time. What I would like to see is all the good stuff from Unreal and UT in Unreal 2. That would be the ultimate gaming experience /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

'The enemy can't press a button if you disable his hand...Medic!' (Starship Troopers)

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
I agree with stormhammer.
I also believe that Quake 3 is not really a sequal to quake 2 at least not a worthy one

bullet2.gif

"The're out ta get me, they won't catch me I'm f*cking innocent"--Out Ta get me, Guns n Roses

StormHammer

Storminator
Hi Halo Storm

There are a number of reasons for giving Unreal 2 it's own forum:

- firstly, it raises the profile of the game while it's in development
- secondly, it would alleviate the need for hunting through reams of posts to find this particular topic. It basically gives everyone one-click access to everything Unreal 2.
- thirdly, it gives everyone a better focus to discuss the issues surrounding the game - without getting sidetracked by all the other posts in the existing forums (a bad habit of mine /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

bullet2.gif

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
I agree that Unreal 2 should be discussed by the community but what's wrong with doing it in topic strings like this?

bullet2.gif

The Storm of Glory reveals the Ultimate Truth.

blaise

Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Hey Stormhammer, they couldn't take any good stuff from unreal because there isn't anything good. Now UT is a totally different story. It rawks.