Meshmaker Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RedEye(Co30)

Sep 13, 2001
redeye.co30.com
Is it possible to have more than one environment mapped texture? I made a sword and made the blade grey and the hilt yellow, both set to mirror, hoping to get that shimmery metallic effect. The hilt looked perfect but the blade turned gold as well, not silver like I'd hoped.

I know nothing about this so forgive me if it's a stupid question.

Mychaeel

I´ll have to look into that. So far, I know only of a possibility to make a single texture environment mapped; but since Exodus-R says there is a way to do it with multiple textures on the same mesh, I suppose it can be done.

Exodus-R, if you could provide me with some more detailed information about that (or a sample mesh that shows it off), I´d be very grateful.