Read and shiver....cause this is Timmie D's brilliant idea numberrrrr 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
I just watched the MGS2:sons of liberty movie (no not ones, not twice, but like a billionmillionzillionthousend and uno timezzz /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )
MAN what a game!!!!But about my idea. It would be cool if instead of the taunt animations you guys would implement some animations that are relevant for your teammates to see.
Imagine this: you're in a room with another teamate covering your ass. Suddenly you hear/see a terrorist walking by. I want to point out to my teammate he has too be carefull so I raise my left fist... then I want to show him where I saw the terrorist and I point my left hand too the window I saw him (if you want to know excactly what I mean by all this watch the MGS2 movie, my english isn't that good... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )I think this would add a tremandous amount of atmosphere too the game..AND it's as realistic as it can get.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Let me hear what you think about it and add good or scrap shitty thingz about it...

[This message was edited by Timmie D on Jul 19, 2000 at 11:55.]

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
You know what I loved the most in that MGS movie? The FAMAS. Yes, thats basically the only reason I downloaded the movie in the first place. FAMAS...

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
There were a few other threads about using hand signals and such, but due to the complexity involved and the fact that INF 2.8 needs to come out at some point, its not an idea thats being considered anytime soon.
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
ccsig.gif

RealMaps Leads the Way

May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
k...cool. No problemo if its not in 2.8. I understand it could be kinda difficult. I understand you're still concidering it as an additional options, whitch is enough for me... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif