Installing skins on a server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kenzian

Jan 23, 2001
Visit site
Hello,
I have been trying unsuccessfully to install skins onto a server for a few months now. When I install a new skin I put the files in the appropriate places and then go to the system.ini and add a serverpackages= line. This does not seem to work though. Some of the skins I have downloaded come in UMOD form and these usually work on the server.
Can anyone out there either explain to me what I am doing wrong when I install a skin that comes simply as .u and .utx files? Or maybe explain to me how to convert those skins into a UMOD. I have searched online for help on this subject and not found any specific answers.

Thanks
Kenzian

smarch

-=~DjSeVeN~=-
Jan 19, 2001
Netherlands
I have had the same problem too , i solved with a program that makes a complete analyse of all the packages , like skins and voice packages.

I can not find that application right now , but if i find it , will post the link right here.

Thought that it was on http://www.fileplanet.com , but not for sure.
:trans: