Mouse performance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I noticed I have strong negative acceleration in INF. That means if I turn around very fast, the mouse speed slows down significantly and I turn only half the way as I would if I was moving the mouse slower.
I don't have this in UT.

I tried a Diamondback 3G and Zowie AM, both have this.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
I think it's that maximum turning speed thing in inf for being more realistic.
The problem is, when you want to turn faster, than the possible, there is no acceleration. ;(
I hated that in inf at the first time, than i got used to it, because i cant fix it...

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
You have a point and I agree. You can turn fast in RL, but not as twitchy Quake fast. I still can turn around very fast in INF by controlling the mouse movement a bit, going not too fast and there is no negative acceleration. Case is settled for me I guess.