Can't query master server...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
K, it's like this... I have had eavyserver browser installed and recently removed it... due to that it was to unpredictable...

The problem is that it left alot of lines in the unrealtournament.ini file and I think that it's those lines that makes everything b0rked...

my file says:

[UBrowserUT]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserLAN]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserLocalFact,BeaconProduct=ut
URLAppend=?LAN
AutoRefreshTime=10
bNoAutoSort=True

[UBrowserPopulated]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,MinPlayers=1,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserDeathmatch]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=DeathMatchPlus

[UBrowserTeamGames]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=TeamGamePlus

[UBrowserCTF]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=CTFGame

[UBrowserDOM]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=Domination

[UBrowserAS]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=Assault

[UBrowserLMS]
ListFactories[0]=EavyServerBrowser.EavyServerBrowser,GameType=LastManStanding

[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
bHidden=True
bFallbackFactories=True

What should it say? Please could someone post want their .ini file says...