Quake 3 vs UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Ok... here we go... the ultimate proof that Q3:A sux compared to UT...

I recently bought Q3 and installed it... I already have UT and wanted to compare for myself. The installation went fine. Q3 sucked. So I started up UT and played for about 3 hours. Then I went back to Q3 and it WOULD NOT RUN!!!!!! I think UT, once booted up, realized it's ach-enemy was on the same HardDrive and decided to do some fragging of its own.
To test this hyposthesis, I Re-installed Q3 to my second HD and it ran fine and still runs ok today... it just sucks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
---------

Dr. Strangelove

Aug 20, 1999
Visit site
(responding to your signature) I dono, you seen those pens that let out toxic gas? or that have hypodermic needles filled with cyonide? /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

-Dr. Strangelove
--------------------------------
"Stick that up yer pipe
and smoke it!"
--------------------------------

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Don't forget the single shot .22 pens.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
LoL Hey Strangelove! There's a mod out fot UT with yer name on it /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
---------

Dr. Strangelove

Aug 20, 1999
Visit site
Ya, I know. I was Dr. Know, but I got board of that, so I changed it to Dr. Strangelove. Later that VERY SAME day I found that mod and almost changed my name back, but I will ride it out /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Dr. Strangelove

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
"ride it out" great pun! LoL /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The Strangelove mod is where it makes it possible to RIDE a redeemer missle! Its cool. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
---------