E3 2011: What's going on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Ninja Gayden 3 Real QTEStorm

Good job Hayashi with Sigma 2 and this you ultimately killed my favourite action series. Idiot.
Time for GOW3, new Batman game, Rage, SS3 and SkyRim I guess.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Just saw a picture of the console on Toms. Looks like a Wii but with the corners rounded off. I like the idea of streaming to the tablet. Someone using my tv and I want to play a game, should present no problem at all :tup:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Just saw a picture of the console on Toms. Looks like a Wii but with the corners rounded off.
pics or it didn't happen.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/wii-u-controller.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/06/2011-06-07-wiiuconsole-1307471921.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Modern warfare 3 has sooooo many holes in its design and concept... ****.

My thoughts on their E3 demonstration.

First off: those depth charges would have crippled anyone near them, you wouldn't be able to mount the nuclear sub like that. Secondly, you wouldn't gun down 6 Mi-24 HIND gunships while in a UH-60. Thirdly, Mi-24 HINDs are obsolete in comparison to the Mi-28 Havoc. In World War 3, France would have capitulated, and the Russians would have invaded Poland first, or some other countries that suffer from a weak military structure, that is if they even decided it was worth World War 3. They wouldn't invade the east coast either. They would have crossed through the Bering Strait and inserted their special forces there. That's just stupid. It's like a Michael Bay film.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
are you seriously analyzing a Call of Duty game based on realism?

like seriously?
analyzing?
seriously?
analyze?
srsly?
anal?
s?
a?

118ofiw.jpg

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Modern warfare 3 has sooooo many holes in its design and concept... ****...... THE USELESS RANTINGS OF A MAN WITH ASPBERGERS....... That's just stupid. It's like a Michael Bay film.

Yes. The fact that its a Michael Bay film you can participate in instead of just watch is what makes the COD games fun.

Sorry about your place on the Autism spectrum bro.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
You're right. Though I am going to end up buying it because everyone else is ranting about its popularity, and my co-workers and buddies will expect me to play the game. Can't say I won't have fun, I've not played it yet, but... expecting different results while committing the same action does make me insane. Ranting on the internet, yup. Spergin' on the forums. Check.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Hopefully Wii University can lay on its side without bursting into flames. The current Wii gets and stays extremely hot if left horizontally for long periods of time.