UT Mods

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whats your favorite Game Type

• Total voters

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Let's see, let's see.. let's see.. gametypes.

Coop games, Monsterhunt,Team deathmatch,Deathmatch, ctf, Jailbreak, Eavyhunter tournament, Assault, One flag ctf, Frenzy assault...

Oh yeah, and check the sticky thread on top of this page. It has tons of mods listed, and a link to a site where you can download them from.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
EAS gametype in Infiltration is a very interesting gametype.

For more classic fun with UT, i like playing any gametype with Monster Madness mutator activated.
Such greatness of teammate bots being crushed by skaarj monsters while i am running away to hide where they can't find me :D
(one of the few monster muties that will allow the monsters to attack bots and not only the human player)

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
You know that 100 views is not the same as 100 persons ?

It can be 13 persons only visiting this thread, and only one of them coming back 87 more times to visit the thread to see if there is something new on it.