Freestyle football! These guys rock.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

U/D/T/SNAKE

Only partially annoying now
Defend? It reminds me of when I visited my wife in Israel and we were walking up the street in Tel Aviv and these guys were doing that stuff on the side walk and tried to intimidate me by ball handling infront of where I was walking, so I just kinda walked right into him and he lost control of the ball which went rolling down the street :) so much for defending. Of course the wife gave me an earful.

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
Cold Killer said:
Just think, if these guys don't get a job playing professional soccer, what a waste of time learning all that will have been.
Waste? At least they have a clean hobby and not killing anyone like so many people in the Mid East do.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Waste? At least they have a clean hobby and not killing anyone like so many people in the Mid East do.
Like we all know that killing people is a Middle Eastern custom. Everyone's doing it, even the mayor. :rolleyes:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
theire are some very impressive tricks , overal the kid skill is pretty ****y , many times he has a bad ball control (doesnt shoot the ball where he wants exactly)

most of the time all he does is dancing like a retard around the ball
at playing football, he wont probably be very good

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Hell, I can play hackey sack like nobody's business, but I'm absolutely horrible when it comes to soccer; I think this kid is the same way.

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
Cold Killer said:
Well, you could say anything is a "clean hobby" compared to the practice of killing people.

I suppose you have a point, but i can think of some very sick things that arent. Granted i dont think any person in their right mind would do them:p

C.Ronaldo7

Apr 30, 2004
i really hate when i see this

I hate when someone see's a guy doing tricks and u automatically think he will suck in a game, well anyways for information this guy is now a profession footballer. he plays for UTRECHT. and he is a defender.

Last edited:

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
C.Ronaldo7 said:
I hate when someone see's a guy doing tricks and u automatically think he will suck in a game, well anyways for information this guy is now a profession footballer. he plays for UTRECHT. and he is a defender.
Utrecht, eh? A mid-table side in a shite league, he's made it big then? I like the fact that he's a defender now, means those tricks he's learnt will do him absolutely no good at all. Now while it is true that people like this aren't always bad footballers (and for all I know this guy is the next Beckenbauer, doubt it though), they very often are. You should know this yourself, judging by your username. Cristiano Ronaldo has only started looking like a really useful player for United since he's been told to stop pissing about with stepovers. Football isn't about showboating.