Somebody 1337ed up this forum I see :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigguy

[{OSN}]bigguy
Dec 12, 2003
yeah forum looks pro now and alot more into the unreal side off colour sceem(how ever u spell it) and like it alot KEEP THIS SKIN ADMIN!! ;) ;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
because Atari doesn't have an XMP page or forum. I don't think this is touted as "THe official forum" but it was the Legend guys that asked us to make a web page for xmp, they didn't ask atari :p

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Same here, I don't wanna get a totally different style each time I click the U2XMP forum. To me it's not any different than the UT2003 which - god forbid - doesn't have an own skin. I just want the default skin for all BU Unreal related forums. I do not care what Infiltration are doing, but at least "our" forums should all be able to have one skin...

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I always just use default, because the darker boards cause a lot of transparent avatars and sigs (like mine) to look funky.

I like the dark blue though, it's nice. And like MÆST said, what's with http://www.u2xmp.com/ ???

Last edited:

Burnout

Oct 19, 2003
Austria
Try to think a little bit!
....www.u2xmp.com ............. blub blub..................brrr brrr..................... hääähhh........ (still keep thinking on)............... sounds like hmmm....................ohhhh..... the official U2XMP Internet page....blub blub...... :)

Zaknafein

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 2, 2003
Visit site
Oh god FORCED theme of XMP on the XMP forum! RAPE! RAPE I TELL YOU! Call 9-1-1 !!

sheesh, talk about over sensitive :p

Looks good, can't wait for the u2xmp site.

Burnout

Oct 19, 2003
Austria
Zaknafein said:
Oh god FORCED theme of XMP on the XMP forum! RAPE! RAPE I TELL YOU! Call 9-1-1 !!

sheesh, talk about over sensitive :p

Looks good, can't wait for the u2xmp site.
Oh noooo, i can't live with that! *lol*

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Why does the XMP forum suddenly have a forced skin while it didn't before? Why don't all the other forums have one? UT2003? Old Unreal?
How aobut we make an own skin for Off-Topic?

As far as I'm concerned the Unreal2/XMP Forum is still part of beyondunreal, in the same spot it was before.

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
Looks fine.. But you can just override it right?

(btw.. what is l337?.. I see that word a lot lately.. and i still dont know what it means :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.