Rooster the Answer man I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
ok!! i d/l RAUT, then i install it, i get UT loaded up, go into a practice game, then i go to select the RAUT game mode form the game selection part where it says Unreal Tournament(i think by now you know what im talking about...)the little selection area where you select different mod types. WELL! i slect RAUT and this **** happens!! WTF! UT closes on me and i get this long wierd error(I NEVER GET ERRORS!!! WHY!!!!)

UWindowsConboControl Transient. UwindowComboControl1 (Function Uwindow.UWindowComboControl Notify:0000)
Infinite script resursion (250calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::preocessEvent <- (UTConsol Transient. UTConsole0, Function
UTMenu.UTConsole.UWindows.KeyEvent) <- UEngine::InputEvent <-UWindowsViewport::CuaseInputEvent<-
WM_BUTTONUP <-UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc<- DispatchMessage<-
00000EC4514<- MessagePump<- MainLoop

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE Rooster "your my only hope"

------------------
**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
"Rooster where are you!", "Rooster, Rooster, Rooster, where are you? Im gonna need some help now!!!"

"ROOSTER WHERE ARE YOU"

Rooster: "OVER HEEERE!!"

hmmm....

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
well i REALLY dont want to unistall UT, i umm... gee, i deleted the bonus pack, the 4.13 patch and i dont wanna have to d/l those again. Im just hoping that the patch fixed this....

HOPING!!!

bullet2.gif

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
I think if you go to the PU page they say something about not being able to go single player.

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}

B

BloW__Smoke

Last thursday my PC crashed, no problems with UT, now i wiped my disk (yes rooster, i know that windows can be easer reinstalled , my whole HD was screwed).

Never i had the trouble to put UT to the back-ground, but now on a virginlike clean system with the only game UT,i alt-tab yesterday to close mIRC, and UT gave the same error as that of those ppl with RAUT.
But i don't have raut installed, so reinstalling everything not allway's help.

(just mentioned it(

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
1) Is it version 1.1 and
2) Have you tried this ?

I'm not Rooster..but I'm hal-like! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
well i got it to work, the 1.1 version fixed it, RAUT is not bad...

bullet2.gif