How do I...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Is it possible to get ridda the top arm strap?
this9cu.jpg

Hopefully this is far from done, but I hate that strap!

PS: Is it possible to make this guy bald?

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Yeah, I'm likin his hair now anyway. Thx for the link rex. I'll post more about this once I figure out how to make his skin not look incredibly pale whenever any light hits him:p
Gonna look thru some tuts, guessin I need to learn about shaders.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Spinetheft said:
Yeah, I'm likin his hair now anyway. Thx for the link rex. I'll post more about this once I figure out how to make his skin not look incredibly pale whenever any light hits him:p
Gonna look thru some tuts, guessin I need to learn about shaders.

Check the specular mask (if your using a shader) and make sure the color(s) are not all light colors or if they are you have a mask to make sure they stay where you want them.

If your not using a shader just make the skin darker and it should look ok

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
I actually just did that. I diddn't think it would work because it just looked funky in photo shop. But it looks fine, and was easier than playin with shaders.

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Here he is, pretty much done. I just have to make team skins and maybe touch a few things up. Criticisms and suggestions are welcome!
urukucollage7it.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Very nice.

Real good job. TBH i guess it's the best skin i have seen of this guy so far.

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Thx, glad ya like it. Here's the team colors.
urukuteams8uw.jpg

Guess it's time to send him in:)

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Starry Might said:
I agree. :D

Oh, and I'd like to say about that arm strap on Kragoth/Thannis...I didn't even notice the model had such a thing until I first read this topic! :lol:

Me neither, I haven't really paid that much attention to those two skins from first time I ever saw them. But it seems there's alot of space to do whatever you want with these models so maybe I'll do a skin for that model when my Remus project is finished.