ark

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
some funny thing I just read about Noads ark

1 what do you do with woodpeckers.
2.Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
How did Noah collect all the animals? He must have made some very tiny traps and some very big traps. How did he go all the way around the world and collect 2 of each animal? I'm thinking that would take about 3,000 years. How did he know he hadn’t missed a species? We don’t even know how many species there are on earth. The rainforest has so many creatures that we haven’t begun to count them all. There would have been far more forests back then to hide creatures. He must have had a shopping list. Yeah, that’s it; he had a shopping list so he wouldn’t miss anything.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
here's another one, "Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs."

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
QUALTHWAR said:
What did the snakes eat? Mice? If you’re only allocated 2 mice, they are going to go rather quickly.
What an odd question. I always assumed that the aliens provided him with food replicators designed to self-destruct when the water level dropped back to a certain point. Silly Qualth. :D

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
How long does it take to clean up the cages? I guess you have to get up really early and start shoveling manure until late at night. If you didn’t the methane fumes alone would wipe out everybody on the arc.

BTW, what the hell is a cubit? Rhetorical question.

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
Say now!

militaryspetproject said:
Fairy tales
If you're trying to suggest that there were some below board, back door shenanigans going on on the Ark....well I'm quite sure you're mistaken. I mean after all you have to take into account...
Oh wait, I see...tales. :eek: My bad.