DM-1on1-Agitation110V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kAoS.Druzilla

*kAoS*
Feb 26, 2005
Australia
www.kaoshq.com
Name: DM-1on1-Agitation110V2

Version: Final

Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 2004

Description: This is a remake of DM-1on1-Agitation110 by Derek "D.J.P." Paredes, basically i have changed the gameplay for faster more fluid action, with the single idea of speed, making this map a bit harder a lot of fun to play.

Comments: This is my first go at mapping i thought i did well :)

Screenshot:

Credits: Ok would like to thank kAoS.gammo for helping with the redesign & lighting of the map an also clan kAoS for testing it, saroner for the sky an terrain for the outside of the map from DM-Akbal2k4, Etienne "E.T" Morasse for the ramps near the 50a from DM-Rusing, Rogelio "Desperado2" for the glass on the floor from TelMecoMex, Olguin BerneyBoy for the tile texture for the floor from his awsome Texture pack http://www.planetquake.com/berneyboy

Homepage: www.kaoshq.com

Download: .Download Here
Due to the large number of leeches (1000+) we got with our last kAoS map release . Self authorized user registration is required. No email validation is required. Access granted on the spot.