Trouble installing BonusPack on Mac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bodysplit

Feb 14, 2005
Hello all,

I'm all new to this forum, but a search didn't reveal the infos I need.

Just to ask: how do I get the bonuspack to work?

I moved everything to the correct folders, I edited the ini's with the new additions and finally I activated the bonus weapons mod in the game.

The new loadouts are available, but the weapons are not. Choosing the G36 for example, makes me start without any weapon.

What to do now?

cheers,
Bodysplit

the logfile:
Code:
Log: Failed import: Function Function INF_Core.INFc_Weapon.CheckIcon (file :Infiltration:System:INF_Core.u)
Warning: Failed to load 'INF_Bonus': Can't find Function in file 'Function INF_Core.INFc_Weapon.CheckIcon'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class INF_Bonus.INF_LoadoutItemInfo_G36K': Can't find Function in file 'Function INF_Core.INFc_Weapon.CheckIcon'

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
You shouldn't need to edit any of the ini's.

From the logfile I would guess the files aren't in the correct position. Unlike all other addons (which go int UT/system) they go into UT/Infiltration/System IIRC. (gotta check at home)

Bodysplit

Feb 14, 2005
I will have to recheck this. But IIRC I put the files all in the correct Infiltration-subfolders, according to their correct endings (I'm not new to UT mods at all).

For me the logs message looked like INF_Core is wrong, but whatever. I will report back later.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Doesn't the .u files and the .int files go into UT/SYSTEM directory and everything else in the UT/Infiltration sub directories?

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
If you downloaded the .exe and use Windows, there isn't any need to edit anything. The installer finds the directories itself and installs everything where it should be.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Trouble installing BonusPack on Mac
;)

The way they've arranged it, all .int and .ini files go into UT/System (because they have to), while all others go into their respective directories in UT/Infiltration/.

I don't think I can be of much help here. If you extract the manual zip into your UT directory keeping path names, and edit your inis as the UT/Infiltration/ADD- files say, you should be good to go. You shouldn't need to edit any of the paths or move files at all.

Last edited: