UT3 Patch 1.3 Is Out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
- Added player name list to server browser.
- Added midgame map voting, with serverside config options in UTGame.ini

These plus the copy/paste are welcome additions, but yet I still scold them for not being the in the game in the first place.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
yay

I just used copy/paste and it felt so good.
Just played a few pickups and everything ran smooth :tup:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This patch REALLY fixes custom content, so hopefully we will start seeing a wider range of custom content available online.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
This patch REALLY fixes custom content, so hopefully we will start seeing a wider range of custom content available online.

I doubt it, the major thing it fixes is support for TC mods, and thats good, certainly, but TC mods also tend to be larger and more ambitious projects, i somewhat doubt there's any great number of mod teams that are ready to release something solid at this point, it'll be a good while still i suspect.

But i'd love to be proven wrong, a good mod is exactly what i've been waiting for.

Lethargy

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Feb 24, 2006
Be aware, if you had the micro frontend installed this will overwrite it, so be prepared to reinstall it after.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The bots are so awesome when they kill me with the Link Beam :p

Motion blur and PlayerList are really nice as well.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I doubt it, the major thing it fixes is support for TC mods, and thats good, certainly, but TC mods also tend to be larger and more ambitious projects, i somewhat doubt there's any great number of mod teams that are ready to release something solid at this point, it'll be a good while still i suspect.

But i'd love to be proven wrong, a good mod is exactly what i've been waiting for.
I wasn't talking about TCs, I was talking about things like servers running custom maps, mutators, etc.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
I wasn't talking about TCs, I was talking about things like servers running custom maps, mutators, etc.

Ahh, different issue, but aye, if that does indeed work more reliably now, that can only be a good thing (not that i really noticed the problem before, not beeing very active online and all) ;)

r1esG0

Unreal Engine Padawan
Feb 4, 2008
Seville, Spain
custom faction fix, for main user interface,
so finally the long awaited spawn model will no longer be part of the ironguard family ;)