Blair broke my mouse!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
hmm, are we supposed to know who Blair is?
And what exact motivation did he have to break your mouse?
And why did noone else answer to this post?
One weekend with a downed server and I lose my view of the world..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, a new mouse wouldn't work, I had to replace the serial port. Then my CD-rom stopped working, so I got that fixed. Then my sound stopped working, but I got that fixed. All Blair did was unplug all the stuff from the back, and put another NIC in, and boom, everything's gone. That kid could fucking burn cereal.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, a new mouse wouldn't work, I had to replace the serial port. Then my CD-rom stopped working, so I got that fixed. Then my sound stopped working, but I got that fixed. All Blair did was unplug all the stuff from the back, and put another NIC in, and boom, everything's gone. That kid could ****ing burn cereal.