What

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
Hello i am new here and i am wondering is NeoCairo Beta 5.2 for UT2k4? and is it the same as orbit wars? Also does it have offline bot support? and can you choose the mechs in the Bets 5.2 Ver?

Last edited:
Hey welcome to our forums.

NeoCairo Beta 5.2 Turbo is for standard Unreal Tournament, commonly referred to as UT'99. It comes with 80 maps. You can setup some mecha as bots (player characters) in that particular setup. You can also mount approximately 15 various vehicles including mecha etc.

Our Next releases will be for UT2004, and later for UT2007.

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
Thanks for the reply. it looks really good but i only have UT2k4. i got the clip earlier and it looks like it would be very fun. I like anything good that has mechs. I'll keep in touch to check the updates. is there any release date for the UT2k4 Ver? please do not get mad at me for asking that.

Last edited: