Chaos is Coming!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
It probably won't be long now and Chaos for UT will have a beta release. I highly recommend checking it out when it does. I am not part of the Chaos Team, just a big fan, wanting to spread the word. I play the Q2 version, and it is a very well done mod. I expect nothing but good things from these folks. I believe it will be mutator type thing so you can add it to all gametypes. It brings some very nice weapons to the game. Turrets, gravity vortex, sword, crossbow, much more. Please, keep an eye out for it's release.

http://www.planetunreal.com/chaotic/

[This message has been edited by R.Flagg (edited 05-30-2000).]

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
Our clan was founded on Chaos for Q2... everyone is telling me to go cop it for UT when it's available.. /me thinks I will :)

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
alarion@fuclan.com
{FU} Clan - We are family :)
FU Clan's Official Website