HELP!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkwolf5

Jan 12, 2000
Texas
My copy of UnrealED (Ut and Original)keeps freezing about 15 minutes into use. I can almost set my clock to it. It comes up fine with no errors and start to work and at about 15 minutes My screen keyboard and mouse freeze in their tracks and it is really annoying. I have already tried all of the fixes already and nothing seems to work.

PII 350
64Mb ram
Voodoo3 3500
24x DVD-Rom
4x4x24 CD-RW

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Are you overclocking anything?
If yes then try setting the clocking to normal.

Are there any programs other then UnrealEd that you're running? (ie:ICQ, AIM, Mp3 player, etc)
If yes then turn them off or close them.

How big is your swapfile set to? (virtual memory size)

Darkwolf5

Jan 12, 2000
Texas
Im not overclocking anything and I have everything turned off. As far as my swap file last time I checked It was at 80 but im not sure. What would you recommend

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I'ld say that you're just running out of memory too fast. Jack up the size of your swapfile. Mine's at 512megs but then again I'm running all kinds of **** that eats up memory.

Try going for about 128 or 192meg swapfile. Set the min and max to the same size to (ie: 128meg min and max or 192meg min and max swapfile).