Stop Continental Drift!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
"In earlier days man thrived happily as part of what was then known as Pangea."

Too bad Pangea drifted apart long before man ever came into existence... :rolleyes:

-Keiichi

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
laugh.gif

Kinda reminds me of that Onion article where religious fundies got the second law of thermodynamics repealed...

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I say we put our efforts into controlling rampant use of dihydrogen monoxide (also called hydroxyllic acid). This common industrial byproduct is dumped freely into our atmosphere and oceans. It is a lethal inhalent, a potent solvent, and can cause severe and lethal contact burns when encountered in its more energetic vaporous form.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
If that were all...

If we only had to worry about water as an industial byproduct, life would be so much easier to live don't you think?

DiHydrogen Monoxide my butt. :)

The WaterGuy
C.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
it's made with frontpage... the writer might just be stupid enough to be serious.

Uh, I do about half of my HTML work with FP2k... and I make about $25 an hour. The rest is in flash (dreamweaver). FP is easy to use and I have not had a problem with it yet :con:

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Yes! I say we stop the convection cells under earth's crust, thereby stopping contiental movement! We must all throw our icecubes into holes, that way the magma will freeze.