AirfightUT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
Realism Military Airflight Sim mod for UT99

Some of you have heard of it, some of you havent.Its a mod for UT that focuses on realism in Air-Air Jet combat and Air-Ground Combat.It reminds me of INF in many ways so i figured maybe some of you have played it before.So here is a question for all of you.If I spend money or convince someone to make a AirfightUT server, would any of you try it out and play on it?The mod itself is pretty old but the gameplay is simply awesome.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
It sucked last time I played it, several years ago. I suppose I could give it another shot, but I wouldn't put money on server :p

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
It was lame when it was new. I'm sure it only looks worse now.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
last time i played it, it stunk, i remember getting pissed cause some of their maps had difficutly telling what base was yours. youd spawn in the enemy base.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
Ahh yes AFUT. I really liked playing it. Was also around during the 3.1 beta revivals. Good time, good times.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
*MPTaque was capped by CFA's M9*

enemigo muerto! lololz