Female Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blitz$M.Inc.$

Aug 21, 2001
Va. USA
minc.darkelves.net
on behalf of my wife's clan {B&G}, the girls would like to have a few female skins available, my deepest apologys if this has been brought up before, but they are slowly moving to INF from TO, cause, well, INF rocks
and they would also like to have female voices ( i know, so dam demanding)
well thanks - Blitz

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Is it still in Warren's not so Weekly Update?

Just a comment on this thing. I honestly hope that people don't start doing some wierd stuff like IRL being a dude, but using a chick's skin. Freakin' internet transvestites. :D

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Hey!, I use a female skin in Q3!. Simply cos that skater chick annoys people so much when she jumps :D

I will certainly be sticking to a male skin in INF tho:p A man using a female skin in Q3 is one thing, but in INF... its just wrong.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
Is it still in Warren's not so Weekly Update?

Just a comment on this thing. I honestly hope that people don't start doing some wierd stuff like IRL being a dude, but using a chick's skin. Freakin' internet transvestites. :D

yes it is in the warren <i>weekly</i> update. About that it is not weekly anymore but when the queue reach a limit specified by warren

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
now now, its quite acceptable these days :p
women in military getup?

hmm..... [insert evil thoughts]

anyone know where I can find pictures of the illusive "332nd bikini clad supermodel swat team" squad? :D
<--- will convince inf team that women actually dress like this in combat.

RAZZ: "YEA, the thong is like body armor, and stuff"

-=TBF=-KOFFEYKID

Jun 2, 2001
New York
Visit site
lol, like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, tight shirt, skimpy shorts, and so on :) maybe something more revealing, to make the male soldiers stop dead and admire while they get gunned down, yeah thats a good idea :p

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
intron_18.jpg

*sigh* Ill be her plinking target anyday :rolleyes: