Map Lists

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Quitch

You know in the Map List section you have a drop down box containing setups like Large Maps and the like? How do you set one of those up. A nice addition would have been the ability to save a map list you create in there to the drop down list.

And who put on e-mail notification by default? Urg. :)

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
I don't know of any mutator (or anything) that let's you create a save slot for a maplist. It certainly would be kool tho, especially since I have so many damn DM & CTF maps. I guess we'll just have to live with the way it is now. :(

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Yea but...

That's not what he's talking about. He means he can make one maplist & then be able to make another (like one could be for big open maps, while the other, you guessed it, for small maps). It would definetly be more convienant than having to pick all the maps again each time.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
D'oh!

I remember what you were talking about now. I was thinking of the one that I have. :)

Smegathis

As a semi-experienced hacker..... Ok, open up your ini files. It's in there. i have made a custom map list for UT. I have one for all of my CTF4 maps, etc. etc. I also make all of my maps in the UMOD format so that the map gets added to the list. I don't remember off hand which line it is, but I think its in UnrealTournament.ini towards the bottom. just take a look!

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Smegathis, y000 f00l, you don't have to edit your ini to change THAT maplist. You can do it right in the menu. But it's just one and we're looking for ways to define more than one.

{The smartass strikes again.}

the_resistance

Gun in hand, ready to die!
Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
help!

i downloaded that MyMapLists program... but i can't edit mymaplist.ini file so i can customize maps because there isn't one to edit.

the main website states you can edit it, but first you have to have one.

anyone else get this to work?

here's where i got the program. there's also a link to a prog that creates an INI file, but it doesn't work...

HELP

here's the link...

http://www.planetunreal.com/mutationstation/my_maplists.htm