LOL! You got to check this out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Go to this site ---> http://www.thereverend.com/brick_testament/

It's Bible stories told with lego pieces. This is one of the funniest things I've seen. Here's an example:

"God saw that the earth was corrupt and full of lawlessness. God looked at the earth: it was corrupt, for corrupt were the ways of all living things on earth."
gn06_11.jpg

LOL! If you look in the background, there is a guy fucking a sheep. :)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Oh god please dont start on the religeon thing... The only answer will come sooner or later when:
A>Mankind blows themselves to smithereans in a nuclear disaster or otherwise proving God doesnt exist or God can give a damn if mankind blows themsleves to smithereans.
B>God decides hes had enough of this crap and makes a major change to the earth (read: Armaggeddon).
C>The Earth keeps spinning for a long time and everyone holds there breath and no one can still answer this.
:con:
Anyway my personal opinion is its going to end sooner than later but im leaning more on the God side since I cannot imagine how such a complex and wonderfully organized yet somewhat chaotic universe can exist without some massive devine intervention. Just my opinion. ;)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
since I cannot imagine how such a complex and wonderfully organized yet somewhat chaotic universe can exist without some massive devine intervention.

My reason for believing as well ;)

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Pvt_Jared_(USMC)

Anyway my personal opinion is its going to end sooner than later but im leaning more on the God side since I cannot imagine how such a complex and wonderfully organized yet somewhat chaotic universe can exist without some massive devine intervention. Just my opinion. ;)

same here... call me weak, simple minded whatever. i like having something up there, whether it's true or not.

EDIT: back on topic... that pic is hilarious!:lol:

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Sorry, I see nothing that needs divine intervention to explain it. Just because current science can't explain it doesn't make it mean theology is the only way to turn.

Call me in the Atheist camp.

BTW, glad this thread got really perverted. It's been a long time since we had a religion thread.

Did people honestly turn down girls to fuck sheep back in Biblical times? Shit, even for those of us that don't believe in God, we must admit there is some basically wrong with that...

Hell, if I was God and I saw my little people running around plugging sheep instead of girls (that I provided, free of charge) I would say "Fuck this bullshit." and wipe those Sebu-wannabes off the planet.

Still that pic makes me want to cry it's so funny.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
OMG!!!

Lego pr0n, then Lego Bible. What's next, the Lego Islam, to explain our cultural differences? :hmm:

As for the god thing, isn't existance enough? If we're here, alive and thinking now, doesn't that justify that things worked out for the universe?

My only problem with religion is that there's too many of them, each claiming that they're right. When there's more than one view of something that they can't explicitly prove, it's called an OPINION. :D