Hay Every 1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I lost my internet last last week. Anything new?

FragBU Symbols: Once I get it on a floppy disk and then upload it somewhere. I really hope we can get this up.

@Agent_5: Geiv us old computer [parts]. I'll put my PO Box address in a PM, unless you want to FedEx it for some reason.

@Hyrulian Hero: I hear you've been worrying about me. 's okay, just not able to get on the internet. I'm at my dad's work at the moment.

@CyMek: I still need DM-ExtremeCore, since its not working. I think you should zip up all possible required packages that aren't stock content and put them somewhere for me.

Last edited:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Olga said:
DM-ExtremeCore, since its not working. I think you should zip up all possible required packages that aren't stock content and put them somewhere for me.

Yes! I had been wondering where you went. I got knocked oof of IRC, and when I came back you were gone... I hadn't seen you around for a while and the file is still on my desktop, although perhaps the thought of not being able to play ExtremeCore was too much to bear so you had ended your life. :(

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1137983261.zip

I *THINk* this is all you need. PM/IRC me to death if anything else is missing, though I didnt see anything.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
lolololga9vi.gif