Site ad banners

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
I've noticed a lot of spam type banner ads on top of the forums lately. A good example is noted in this off topic thread:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=183606

Does BeyondUnreal have any control/input in the content of advert placement, or are we stuck with whatever we get? Personally, I'm sure the vast majority of our users aren't dumb enough to fall for crappy ads, but if there are product ads more targeted that forumers could actually purchase (legally..)

well, I clicked on the current link and I got a internet certificate of internet marketing. lol.

IIRC the ads go by what the topic is or what's most in the thread etc. I think we should all type the word SEX or NUDE in alot to get some good decent ads rolling up in here.

SEX NUDE SEX NUDE SEX NUDE SEX NUDE BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS SEX NUDE

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
well, I clicked on the current link and I got a internet certificate of internet marketing. lol.

IIRC the ads go by what the topic is or what's most in the thread etc. I think we should all type the word SEX or NUDE in alot to get some good decent ads rolling up in here.

SEX NUDE SEX NUDE SEX NUDE SEX NUDE BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS SEX NUDE

This might just work :p