a few (probably simple) questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacob Korn

Crimson Strife Mapper
Apr 16, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
hi

i haven't posted here for such a long time lol.

oh well over to the questions

1. is there a way to merge two surfaces together because i started a map not understanding the concept of polygons and recently i have learn't it and i have many polygons in a corador and i need to make the floor 1 poly insted of 9.

2. where has the monster hunt website gone (i've been on holiday in South Africa for 5 weeks). my map is mh and i need somewhere to put it when it is finnished.

thanks in advance

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I haven't been able to access shrimps webspace for the past couple of weeks. Maybe he got bored of UT:(
As for mergine polys, well intersect them. Isolate those nine brushes and rebuild geometrey. Build a builder brush which encompasses the brushes you want to intersect and than just intersect them.
http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealed for a more detailed how to..

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Originally posted by Jacob_Korn

1. is there a way to merge two surfaces together because i started a map not understanding the concept of polygons and recently i have learn't it and i have many polygons in a corador and i need to make the floor 1 poly insted of 9.
thanks in advance

here ya go , this might help

ive never been able to get that merge thing to work :(

Last edited: